Customer Service: (01621) 745900
WernerCo Youngman Ladders
- UK brand leader in ladders, access and mobile aluminum scaffolding. Established over 90 years ago, serving the UK market with everything from domestic step ladders to industrial users
- Youngman Group Limited, founded in 1926 by Charles Youngman, was acquired by Werner Access Products UK Holdings in 2014 and is now part of the world's largest manufacturer of work at height equipment
- Our strong values of Safety, Innovation, Quality, Service and Integrity has led to the Youngman brand becoming the preferred choice for trade professionals
- Our manufacturing facilities including our Safety, Design, Technical and QA departments are based in Maldon, Essex, in the South East of England.
Key Deal Headlines
- Member Rebate – 1%
- New Price List with full product breakdown
- Lead Time – 5-7 days (fleet delivery schedule - optimum order days)
- MOQ - £200
- NMBS - Yes
Standard Mainland delivery is 7 working days and carriage is free for Ladder orders of over £200.
Standard Mainland delivery is 7 working days and carriage is free for Tower orders of over £395.
Mainland Ladder orders under £200 will incur a £15 carriage charge, offshore orders under £200 will incur a £30 carriage charge.
Mainland Tower orders under £395 will incur a £20 carriage charge, offshore orders under £395 will incur a £40 carriage charge.
All orders subject to Werner Co conditions of business, full terms & conditions available on request.
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.